If you are not completely satisfied with your dental care from Friendswood Family Dental, we will either correct it or refund your money. In other words, we "warranty" our work.
We will adjust, repair, replace, or refund, at our discretion*, as long as all other recommended work is completed and all preventive hygiene procedures are performed at recommended intervals.
- All crowns, bridges, inlays, and onlays are guaranteed for five years.
- Fillings are guaranteed for five years.
- Removable appliances such as partials, dentures and occlusal guards are guaranteed for five years.
- Implants are guaranteed for ten years.
Maintaining optimum oral health is a team effort. This warranty is void if you are more than THREE months overdue for your recommended preventive hygiene appointment in this office.
Damage caused by poor habits such as bruxism (teeth grinding and clenching), dental disease such as periodontal disease or decay, accidental trauma, or normal wear and tear is not covered.
In order for warranty to be valid:
- Patient must be seen for continuing care in our office as prescribed and can not be more that 3 months past due.
- Patient must complete treatment as recommended by the dentist (e.g.: If a patient received veneers and did not follow recommendation of an occlusal guard and veneers need to be re-cemented or are fracturing, then the warranty is void).
Our friendly & courteous staff promises to give you a warm welcome & assist you with any questions or concerns you may have. Proud to serve Friendswood and surrounding community, we all share a commitment to providing quality family & cosmetic dentistry with a gentle touch, in a caring & relaxed atmosphere.